Technology Services Intern
City Water and Light (CWL) is seeking to hire a highly talented and motivated individual to join our Technology Services Department as Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) Intern.
As an OT and IT intern, successful candidates will assist in the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and continuous improvement of hardware and software tools used to gather, analyze, report data, and control equipment relating to Electric, Water, and Wastewater systems.
- Preferred candidate should be actively majoring in a field of study related to OT/IT or have previous work experience in a related field.
- Able to work in a team-based office or field environment.
- Have a strong desire to learn multiple development environments for process control and data acquisition.
- Assist in the maintenance and support PC hardware running Windows environments.
- Assist in documenting procedures, process and diagrams using Office 365 products.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial control systems.
- Assist in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of networking equipment and infrastructure.