How Can We Help You?
City Water and Light is a municipal improvement district that operates as a consolidated utility district, organized under general and special acts of the General Assembly of the State of Arkansas, decrees of the courts, and ordinances of the City of Jonesboro.
Electric / Water Peak
- All time peak of 303 MW on August 3, 2011 at 3:00 p.m.
- 2021 peak of 299 MW on August 11, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.
Winter Electric Peak
- Winter all time peak of 295 MW on February 15, 2021 at 11:00 a.m., with a low temperature of 8º and a sub-zero wind chill of -11 degrees.
- Winter 2020 peak of 231 MW on February 14, 2020 at 5:00 a.m.
- All time peak of 29.26 million gallons on June 30, 2012.
- Previous peak of 28.034 million gallons on June 19, 2010.
- Previous peak of 25.279 million gallons on August 22, 2007.